At Ready4SUCCESS, we help your child make CONNECTIONS.
Ready4SUCCESS is an holistic intervention program, designed to improve learning outcomes, life success, health and well-being for people of all ages and backgrounds who experience language, literacy and learning difficulties.
At Ready4SUCCESS we are proud to say we are ENABLERS, NOT band-aiders.
Our primary aim is to help our clients to build skills to prepare them for independent learning, work, and life. Skills that are flexible, repeatable, transferable, and self-perpetuating.
The PROGRAMS we run are aimed at IMPROVING 3 of the skills which underlie or can co-exist with any of the above:
In ADDITION, we support social and communication development by:
We help to develop a greater sense of well-being by:
- Building resilience and a “have-a-go” attitude
- Teaching that “practice makes permanent”
- Helping your child to accept that it is OK to make mistakes so long as we learn from our mistakes
- Hosting Parent Information and Have-A-Go sessions
- Hosting Parent “How Do I?” Workshops on topics such as: ** How do I Read with my child? ** How do I help my child Spell? ** How do I help my child with their Homework/Research/Assignments/Tests?
- Providing advocacy with our knowledge and experience working in, DECD, Independent Schools SA and Catholic Schools in SA, over 30+ years.
- Providing Training and Development sessions for teachers and SSO’s around: ** AUDITORY PROCESSING ** WORKING MEMORY ** How AP and WM difficulties can impact on learning and well-being
- Running special Holiday Workshops for children on such topics as: ** Mind Power: the art of positive thinking ** Philosophy
- Holding Open Days to broaden public knowledge around AP and WM
Every child deserves a champion – an adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists that they become the best they can possibly be.”
~ Rita Pierson